Understand the neuroscience behind insight-driven coaching conversations, goal setting, and habit building, with BBC Brain Based Coaching®
Highly valued six-month professional coach training program. Over 16.000 participants globally. Learn to facilitate sustainable positive change and get certified as an ICF (International Coach Federation) coach.
NeuroLeadership Institute’s Brain-Based Coaching Certificate is your opportunity to learn cutting-edge research-based tools and skills to help you effectively coach high performance, business focused individuals within the workplace or private practice. The coaching models at the core of this program draw from the hard science of how the brain works and provide practical tools to help you improve other people’s thinking and performance.
After participating in this program, you will understand the neuroscience behind insight-driven coaching conversations, goal-setting, and habit building that unlock new possibilities for robust interactions that translate into measurable results for your clients.
Brain-based Coaching Certificate 40 (in English)
Brain-based Coaching Certificate 41 (in Finnish)
- better understanding of brain functioning and of the neuroscience of coaching
- a road-tested, practical coaching methodology: how to facilitate insight, set inspiring goals, review actions focusing on learning and development, strengthen new habits
- powerful communication
- strengthening internal motivation
- supporting learning and development through quality everyday conversations
- using a robust coaching process for supporting the client´s path towards his/her goals and sustainable change
- applying a broad variety of coaching tools for different situations
- getting to know yourself better
We will support your learning during the program with extensive, high quality materials, with numerous coaching demonstrations and with oral and written feedback on your own coaching conversations.
You will learn tools and techniques that are immediately applicable in real-life situations as an internal coach within an organization as well as an external professional coach – even if you do not have previous experience about coaching. If you are an experienced coach already, you will get more depth and will learn to generate even more impact in your coaching practice.
Part I: Brain-based Conversation Skills (virtual orientation session + 3 days f2f workshop)
1. Brain-Based Coaching Theory
2. Brain-Based Communication
3. Conversations That Generate Insight
4. Dance of Insight
5. Impasse to Insight
6. Insight to Action
7. Emotional Regulation
8. Bringing the Conversation Together
9. Elements of Insightful Conversations
10. Developing New Habits
11. Action to Habit
12. Coaching with Presence
Part II: Brain-Based Coaching Engagements (4 virtual training sessions and 1 day f2f workshop)
1. Starting the Coaching Engagement
2. Goal Setting I: Mining & Refining
3. Goal Setting II: Defining & Shining
4. Strategies & Actions
5. The Second Session: Prep & Step
6. Ongoing Coaching Sessions
7. Progress & Accountability
8. Completing the Coaching Engagements
Part III: Coaching Toolkit (4 virtual training sessions and 1 day f2f workshop)
9. Coaching for Change
10. Purpose & Values
11. Coaching for Balance
12. Personal Productivity
13. Confidence Coaching
14. Making Great Decisions
15. Coaching Through Conflict
16. Building Awareness
The best way to learn new skills is to spread the learning over a longer period of time, and have learning sessions frequently enough. This is why our training programs typically consist of both face-to-face days and virtual training sessions. We are a forerunner of blended learning, and we have experience in carrying out thousands of virtual training sessions.
Our virtual training sessions are proper training sessions facilitated by our trainers, using a user-friendly Zoom video conference platform. The 90 minute sessions start with sharing experiences of applying the learning from the previous session and continue with focusing on new content, facilitator demos and practicing.
Compared to just having the face-to-face days, the added value of virtual training sessions is remarkable. In addition to brain-friendly chunks of learning, you will have many more opportunities to practice. This supports embedding the learning into robust applicable skills. The participants usually also develop their virtual working skills remarkably, and are able to e.g. facilitate virtual meetings more efficiently after the program.
All graduates of the Brain-Based Conversation Skills program earn 36 hours of ICF-accredited training. Brain-Based Coaching Certificate participants earn 76 hours of ICF-accredited meeting the minimum education requirement to apply for an ICF ACC (Portfolio Pathway) credential. Graduates are equipped with knowledge of the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics and core coaching skills.
- 4.850€ (+ vat 24%) – your employer pays the course fee
- 3.850€ (+ vat 24%) – you are self-employed and eligible for a vat deduction
- 3.850€ (including vat 24%) – you pay the course fee as a private person and are not eligible for a vat deduction
Early bird and Bring your friend discounts
Early bird discount -10% expires approx. seven weeks prior to the program start date. Exact expiration date is mentioned for each program.
When two or more people enroll together in the same training program, a 10% discount will be applied to all those participants’ course fees.
- 100% at the registration
- 25% at the registration, 75% at the beginning of the program
- 25% at the registration, the remaining 75% in five monthly installments during the program (invoicing fee of 18€ + vat 24% / monthly invoice will be added)
The venue for f2f days is HUONE in Jätkäsaari or Kamppi, Helsinki.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
You can reach us
- via email email@example.com
- via the contact form at the end of this page
- via the web site chat box
I recommend NeuroLeadership Institute to anyone who works with other people in a complex environment. Everyone will benefit from learning these skills. For leaders and managers, mastering these skills is a must. As a sales leader, I apply my learning every day.Viivi Pitkänen, Head of Growth, Reaktor Education
I’ve attended NeuroLeadership Institute Finland’s six month brain-based coaching program, and that was one of the best training programs I’ve ever attended. I took the program several years ago and still use the stuff I learned pretty much every day.Sami Honkonen, CEO of Digitaalinen asuntokauppa DIAS & Tomorrow Tech, Host of Boss Level Podcast
This program delivered on its promises in excellent fashion. A striking difference to many other programs is that here change on a personal level is facilitated and even required. It has been a life changing experience for me and I would do it again without the slightest hesitation.Sami Venäläinen, Enterprise Lead, Apple
The program has a solid theoretical background in neurosciences. The inspiring trainers were able to get us to both learn and apply a large variety of coaching tools. Even if I already was trained and certified as coach the program really gave me added value to my practice!Antti-Juhani Wihuri, Mindfulness Teacher, Executive Coach, Mind at Work
The program is a fantastic combination of theory, practice and inspiration in the same package. Important know-how for leaders willing to create change.Tiina Mikander, Head of Third Party Risk Management, Danske Bank
I can truly recommend Brain-based Coaching Certificate to anyone who wants to become a professional coach, an authentic leader or just wanting to get more out of interaction with people!Sami Venäläinen, Enterprise Lead, Apple